For a complete history of changes and updates to PokerStat, view the
revision history files.
- 6/19/2008: PokerStat (para) -
Update for hand history format change.
- 4/9/2006: PokerStat (para and stars) -
Updated to support larger hand numbers and player names. Bug fixes.
- 2/25/2004: PokerStat (paradise) -
added support for 3 tables to historygrabber and auto-enter players.
- 2/2/2004: PokerStat (pokerstars) -
Various bug fixes. See
revision history for more details.
- 1/29/2004: PokerStat (paradise) -
Paradise Multi-Table tournament support finished!
- 11/2/2003: PokerStat (pokerstars) - HistoryGrabber
- 10/26/2003: PokerStat - Registration
routines for PokerStat changed to use a product key.
- 10/2/2003: PokerStat - PokerStat 22.214.171.124
(pokerstars version) released! Support for HistoryGrabber and auto-fill tables
coming soon for the PokerStars version.
- 9/24/2003: PokerStat - PokerStat 126.96.36.199
(paradise version) released, a few small bug fixes and changes, a few new options,
and added support for reading 1-on-1 tourney hand histories. Increased evaluation
limits from 1200 hands to 3000 hands, and from 32 to 50 tournament results. Removed
restriction on player comments. Also, PokerStars version of PokerStat is nearing
- 1/28/2003: PokerStat - PokerStat 188.8.131.52
(paradise version) released, lots of small bug fixes and changes.
- 12/31/2002: PokerStat - PokerStat Professional
version 184.108.40.206 released, some bug fixes, and integrating
player comments with notes finished.
- 12/7/2002: PokerStat - PokerStat Professional
version 220.127.116.11 released, significant speed improvements in opening a database, and
in the table query. Also beginning work on PokerStars version of PokerStat.
- 12/3/2002: PokerStat - PokerStat Professional
version 18.104.22.168 released, fixed a bug involving calculating high hands. ALL USERS
ARE RECOMMENDED UP UPDATE TO THIS VERSION! Also changes to hands filter
and player statistics (single) query.
- 11/23/2002: PokerStat - PokerStat Professional
version 22.214.171.124 released, fixed a bug when converting older Version 1 databases,
where starting cards were not converted correctly.
- 11/20/2002: PokerStat - PokerStat Professional
version 126.96.36.199 released! View the list of enhancements
- 11/11/2002: PokerStat - Hold'Em Version 188.8.131.52
and Omaha version 184.108.40.206 released.
Fixed some bugs in tournament list view, and miscellaneous other minor bugs.
- 10/16/2002: PokerStat 2 BETA - PokerStat 2
BETA available for download
Hold'Em and Omaha limit, PL, NL, and tournaments.
- 7/17/2002: PokerStat - Hold'Em Version 220.127.116.11
Fixed some bugs with the POP client.
- 6/3/2002: PokerStat - Omaha Version 18.104.22.168
Fixed a bug in the data structure used to keep track of players, which
can cause incorrect data or a potential program crash to occur.
- 5/23/2002: PokerStat - Fixed a major bug
in PokerStat Hold'Em. This bug is rare (occurs 1 in 65,536 times
approximately), but if you notice that one player has won too much money,
or when you click on one player, but another player's hands pop up, then it
may be caused by this bug. In any case, ALL users are recommended to upgrade
to version 22.214.171.124.
- 4/22/2002: PokerStat - Hold'em Version
126.96.36.199 released. Added support for recent Paradise Poker hand history
- 4/4/2002: PokerStat - Hold'em Version
188.8.131.52 released. Support for No-Limit and Pot-limit games and tournaments
added. Added a History Grabber feature that automatically requests hand
- 3/8/2002: PokerStat - Omaha Version
184.108.40.206 released. Updated to support Paradise Poker's changes to the
hand history format for Omaha hands.
- 2/20/2002: PokerStat - Hold'em Version
220.127.116.11 and Omaha Version 18.104.22.168. Fixed a few bugs. Numerous minor
changes requested by users implemented.
- 2/1/2002: PokerStat - Version 22.214.171.124,
Added support for hand histories that contain
the error where double spaces are converted to
single spaces. Added a "Voluntarily put money in preflop" field
to the "Player Stat (single)" query. Added a
[Tools]->[Card Statistics] menu to view data about what
cards and hands were dealt. Improvements to the user-interface when resizing
windows. Updated statistics displayed when the
user double clicks a particular starting card in
the "Player Starting Cards" query. Fixed a bug so
that clicking "showdown hands only" will now only
include hands user showed down.
- 1/16/2002: PokerStat Omaha - Version 126.96.36.199
released. Added "Voluntarily put money in preflop:" statistic, which
is more informative than "Saw the flop:". Fixed a minor bug when calculating
certain high hands. All users should update to 188.8.131.52.
- 1/10/2002: PokerStat Omaha - Initial
release, version 184.108.40.206, is finished!
- 12/18/2001: PokerStat Omaha - Beta Build 007,
PokerStat Omaha beta build 007 ready.
- 12/12/2001: PokerStat - Version 220.127.116.11,
Added support for systems with display properties
set to "Large Fonts".
- 11/14/2001: PokerStat - Version 18.104.22.168,
major optimizations to speed of reading in hand history files, and speed
opening and saving databases. Cosmetic changes to time filter, and other
- 11/3/2001: PokerStat - Version 22.214.171.124,
minor bug fixes and cosmetic changes.
- 10/21/2001: PokerStat - Version 126.96.36.199,
added a POP client! You can now read in hand histories automatically without
saving them to your computer! This makes inputing hand history and
tournament results data a LOT easier.
- 9/29/2001: PokerStat - Version 188.8.131.52,
added a button to the table view to fill the table from a list of your 10 most
recent hands, or any hand you specify.
- 9/21/2001: PokerStat - Version 184.108.40.206,
Changed "PokerStat" to "PokerStat Professional", and added a low limit
version called "PokerStat Low Limit". "PokerStat Low Limit" will support
games up to $5/$10, and tournies up to $30. "PokerStat Low Limit" will be
missing a few features that are in the "Professional" version only.
All current "PokerStat" customers will automatically be registered for
- 9/16/2001: PokerStat - Version 220.127.116.11,
lots of small changes. Preview of user sessions data! Now you can calculate
standard deviation and other session data with PokerStat! See
revision history for a complete list
- 9/7/2001: PokerStat - Version 18.104.22.168,
minor cosmetic changes, fixed a bug when player has unusual characters
in the first two letters of their name.
- 9/2/2001: PokerStat - Version 22.214.171.124,
added autocomplete to player name fields! This is similar to the autocomplete
when typing URLs in a web browsers. Added an option in the [File] menu to
save a reduced database. Several minor changes elsewhere. See
revision history for complete list.
- 8/29/2001: PokerStat - Version 126.96.36.199,
Lots of changes, nothing major. See
revision history for list of changes.
- 8/14/2001: PokerStat - Version 188.8.131.52,
Added support for up to three registered users at a
- 8/13/2001: PokerStat - Version 184.108.40.206,
Fixed a very minor bug where in the player starting cards query, when you double
click a particular starting card combination, the hands would be in an incorrect
order if you have some hands below 100,000,000, and some above 100,000,000.
Bug only affected the display of data, the data itself is safe.
Changed occurances of (Ring Games) to (Ring Hands) in program.
- 8/9/2001: PokerStat - Version 220.127.116.11, added
a date/time field to the filter. Also the ability to read in
other people's tournament result emails once you have 32 of your own
tournament results in the database. Other minor changes (see
- 8/5/2001: PokerStat - Version 18.104.22.168, increased
shareware version limits from 1000 to 1600 hands,
from 275 to 400 player comments, and from 20 to 30 tournament results in the
database. Other minor changes also.
- 8/1/2001: PokerStat - Release of PokerStat
22.214.171.124! Pots won percentage statistic in player query changed (see program help).
Query windows show
what type of game (play, ring, tourney) is being displayed. Updated about box.
Final price set at $65.
- 7/29/2001: PokerStat - Release candidate, added
play and tourney hand support, added [View]->[Options] and [Queries]->[Set Queries
hand (game) type] menu entries, changed fold percentage in player stat (single) query
(see program help),
several other minor changes.
- 7/23/2001: HistoryGrabber (now integrated into PokerStat) - Added a
delay field for slower systems. Posted as version 126.96.36.199.
- 7/21/2001: HistoryGrabber (now integrated into PokerStat) - Found a bug on
Win2k. Fixed and posted version 188.8.131.52.
- 7/21/2001: HistoryGrabber (now integrated into PokerStat) - First version
of HistoryGrabber finished. Automates process of requesting hand histories on
- 7/20/2001: PokerStat - Player comments maximum
length increased from 254 to 512, minor cosmetic user-interface changes.
- 7/19/2001: PokerStat - Added support for reading
in 1-on-1 hold'em
- 7/17/2001: PokerStat - Bug fix with table
views, cosmetic changes to table view,
minor changes elsewhere.
- 7/15/2001: PokerStat - Finished help screens and
- 7/9/2001: PokerStat - Added a few more help
screens, small changes to player list.
- 7/6/2001: PokerStat - Cards played displayed
in card lists, minor changes in
hands filter, minor bug fixes.
- 7/3/2001: PokerStat - Fixed a few bugs. Changed
hands filter. Updated hands
filter help file and registration help file. A few minor changes to player list,
and tournament list.
- 6/29/2001: PokerStat - Fixed a bug in the rake read.
Also added a player list query.
copyright © TH Software